Friday, August 27, 2021

Saturday July 24, 2021

 

 Today. Saturday July 24 on the street in NE Portland. Last night I was listening to music video's on You Tube, another Google enterprise as is Blogger and when I went to bed, music off good. I have also been watching Aircraft videos a guy who is called pilot mentor. I actually purchased his hat. 

 

Back to this part of the story, I woke up this morning to my alarm a rather pleasant melody played on  piano and  instead of music video's that I had left on my phone, there was a speech by General John Kelly who was 45's Joint Chief of staff. I played the video and it was tough to watch. He was talking about 2 marines who had been killed in action and what their job was and how they had died and some of the sequence of events after they were killed as was his own son. I posted the video on my Face Book page because it is important for those of us who are not in the military to know what our people are doing. 


We are insulated from wars that many of us contend should not be fought anyway. War is not the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment