Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Of course I struggle with everything, however....

First wrote this on 12/24/2008

Somehow I overlooked it and it is now 5/4/2020. That is kind of a good example of what my brain does to me,

It appears that I have 3 blogs here. I didn't do it on purpose and was wondering where the other page I opened went, now only to discover 3 blog pages. Oh well, onward.

It is raining now in Portland Oregon. Snow this morning adding to what we already had and the temp. is now up to about 38 degrees F. what a difference, bye bye snow. Oh, much of it will stay around for probably up to a week in piles pushed to the side of parking lots and roads, mixed with sand, gravel and the other ingredients found on our roadways.

I'm going to miss it, it was so quiet. Already though people are driving to fast for conditions, people who couldn't get out or were to lazy to put on chains or other traction devices. They are driving with the same old abandon that they have before the snow, talking on their cell phones, coloring their mustaches, primping for that meeting looking everywhere but where they should be looking and getting surprised by someone stopping for a pedestrian.

Is this the season of giving?

No comments:

Post a Comment