Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I have been accepted at the place I applied to live

A shared living situation. I am going into it agter having lived alone without room mates for almost 20 years. It's the economy and my ability to bring in more money than I am able to get at this time in my life. At least I have a job and I hate saying that because it is what employers have said or possibly Republicans. It is to bad that we get to this place where we need to be just grateful that we are working. All who desire to work, well there should be jobs for everyone and all jobs should have value that allows us to have a quality of living that is way above poverty! That's what I dislike about that saying, because generally many people who I have heard say that had no idea what it is like to be working poor!

No comments:

Post a Comment