Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pretty well done with on line writing

I've about had enough of on line writing. I guess it was really just a phase with me. I am working on unfinished works elsewhere and hope to gt something published. My friend Erik says I will do anything to be published. He is really just joking. But I am not joking. I have so many pieces I've started and in progress, I struggle to even get them in order. I have a face book account as well and have been finding less and less time to go there.

2 comments:

  1. OK so that's goodbye then? Good bye and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pity. I found your observations interesting to follow. The room mates sounded like an interesting pair, and I've been wondering how that's been working out.

    Blogs are a phase with most people. Facebook and Twitter seem to be the same.

    Good luck with your publishing.

    To use the words of the great Douglas Adams, So long, and thanks for all the fish.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete