Monday, January 19, 2009

The dog show.....

Drove the bus yesterday for the dog show. Around and around from the over flow parking lot to the Expo Center and back, about a 15 minute trip with a waiting period to pick up passengers at one end or the other.

I'm not turning down work, can 't afford it. 7 hours of that, was scheduled for 8 hours, but thankfully the last over flow parker left at 1915 allowing me the drive back to the yard.

I'm headed for Keizer, Oregon this morning. Keizer is on the way to Salem. I'm going to look at a Blue Bird RV, a really old one. I will take pictures. It is my first opportunity to look at an example of what I am hoping to purchase in the near future. Not likely this one, but who knows. Now with my experience of buses I am better prepared to examine these big machines with some familiarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment