Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's still a Roller Coaster Ride!

My life is still a roller coaster ride. It has its ups and downs. I'm going up again, finding that hope that fuels my will to go on. Even when I write about my lows I suspect I will be OK. I have been trying to plow the same path because it is comfortable, resist getting out of the groove, but know that if I don't stretch beyond the pain, I will shrivel up.

I am checking into the community college. I'm specifically looking into the career counseling section, want to be evaluated, tell them what I have, where I've been and hope to find out where I am going. It is up to me to make my situation better. Duh!

I know these things, yet, still stumble to head in the right direction.

Life is an adventure and I have once again been making up some ground. It's that old 2 steps forward, 1 step back situation. Why should I think it is any different for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment