Thursday, February 12, 2009

Beyond the bottom

I don't get it. I work hard, I contribute to society and I have nothing. Not only do I have nothing, but I am now indebted to my bank that has charged me an over draft fee of $33 and that is not the last of it. They will charge me another overdraft fee of $33 when my cell phone check tries to clear.

There is nothing like kicking those that are done and grinding your boot into their faces so that you can't see their pain. I don't know what I am going to do.

I work at a job part time that pays little money and I'm sinking. I owe the state, I owe my rent, I owe a student loan, I need to get to work, I, I I.

I'm to old for the service. I don't know what I can do. And if you think I should quit my on line connection, sorry, I am boot legging it. I can't afford one.

I don't even have a home to put into default. Winter isn't over, but it looks like I may have to give a months notice and move into my van with my cat and my dog. I'm going to craigs, post an add that says help me. I just don't know what to do. I have never been in this kind of situation since I have cleaned up from using drugs. It's been more than 22 years and my level of desperation is over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment