Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm reflecting on every moment, did you know?

I've not been able to post for days, maybe weeks. I've lost track of the necessity to post. I've been working over 40 hours a week and the variety of the work has taken a toll on me.

My situation at home has changed. I've submitted my 30 day notice to quit my apartment and received a list of what is required by the property management company for me to get my deposit back in regards to cleaning my place. I will manage it, because I need the money and it is just cleaning. I'm really good at cleaning sometimes. I'll be really good at this, because it benefits me and I will see results for my actions.

I have been looking for a new place to live and met a man yesterday, from CA who is living up here in North Portland, leasing a house that he is renting out the bedrooms for much less than I am paying for this apartment. I'm hoping that he will find me to be the most likely candidate to rent to.

It is rather a leap of faith to quit ones residence without having a place to move to. I have to remember that with every closing of a door a new one unlocks. All I have to do is approach it and turn the knob, open it and walk in. Behold the wonders beyond the door!

I have been just surviving and I want to go beyond that, want to thrive as Kaiser Health suggests we do by becoming a member for just $1500.o0 a month or whatever amount I can't afford is. It's less through my union.

I'm on Jackson Browne's website and a medley of songs is playing. That's all I need sometimes to remind me of my past life, my ideals.

Well, it is not taking my html link again. Maybe it is because I can't put it in one line. I don't know, but if you want to listen to Jackson, just google him and you will hear what I am hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment