Sunday, January 25, 2009

3 things that I've got to get out!

1. I'm looking at my blog page and the upper right corner says, "sign in" I clicked on it and it too me to my home page.

2. If only I could learn to spell. Actually, my missed keys are rather humorous to me such as stuggles instead of struggles.

3. I got my heating bill for last month, $120.00 That was for leaving my heater on to 64 degrees so the cat would get cold. I'm now turning it down. I'm considering the offer by the electric company to average my bill where I can pay the same high cost in summer that I pay in winter so that I don't feel I am getting an excessive bill.

The next items are optional. I feel that I didn't leave myself enough space to vent all my thoughts for today.

It snowed last night, but the temp is up and it is melting. The weather people say is a high pressure area moving in off the coast which will keep the jet stream away, the skies clear and the air cold for the coming week.

I did laundry this morning and have yet to shower, but I ate breakfast, sweet rolls, a Sunday treat that I regret. The great thing is I used to live on these things, now I can't really stand them.

I'm going to put a picture of the RV in this that I looked at on Monday the 19th.

My neighbor just put an ugly piece of furniture into the dumpster. It was oak veneer over particle board. She might be moving. She suggested she might be doing that, moving to Las Vegas where her boy friend lives.

Let's see if I can insert that picture. The bus looks good from the outside, but after crawling around under it and looking at the inside I determined that I would need a lot more money and time and a big barn to work on it before being able to take it anywhere like around the states. As I said, I don't have the funds for anything at the moment. 1970 Wander Lodge in Oregon

1 comment: