Sunday, February 15, 2009

As you can see, I've taken a little time to change my blog page.

the other one was kind of done with little consideration. I'm fine with this now, took some time with the colors. I like colors and use them frequently when I am writing for myself, much as one would using highlighters.

I'm including a link to my computer home page, the weather for Portland. I had it somewhere on my js page.

Speaking of js, i visited there the other day and have been won over by blogger and have no desire to flirt with their system again. You know that old saying. "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!"

Well that is what I think, because while writing there, they lost their server once and recovered, lost their server that last time and everyone had to make decisions on what we all wanted to do. I choose not to go back even though it has its pluses. I feel that change is in the air. It is and it is change for the better! Almost all of it.

5 comments:

  1. This layout is easie to read. Plus, green is one of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for changing, my eyes are so bad I had to give up trying to read your posts. The green is lovely - mucho betterer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are much better.

    You should check out that room too, a 45 minute drive sounds better than living in the van.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much nicer. Easier to read, and more pleasant.

    I agree with mjw...easy for me to say, however.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again - just in case you haven't seen it, check out my 'Friends Award' post of yesterday?

    Just noticed on your profile that you refer to becoming a cremudgeon - I don't know what this is and thought that maybe you mean a curmudgeon??

    ReplyDelete