Sunday, February 15, 2009

A response to my craigslist ad asking for a rental situation

Here is a copy of a response I got for a craigs list ad I posted seeking to rent a room. I am seriously considering even though the commute is more than twice as long as current commute. What do you think? I have asked the person if I can come look next weekend, try out the drive etc.

Hello.

I read your ad on craigslist, and while I'm not sure exactly what you're seeking, I thought I'd send along the link to an ad I'm currently running for a room rental/house share. I'm 53, and an empty-nester single mom of three. I just earned my B.S. in Natural Resources this past June, and work for the State of Oregon as a secretary. I have a room available for rent in the Chapman area about 6 miles outside of Scappoose, OR - it's about a 45-minute drive from everywhere: Portland, Vancouver, Beaverton, Longview, etc. (Just a note based on some of the responses I've received with my ad - I am not looking for a relationship - just a housemate.) If you think you might be interested, here's the link:

room for rent!

No comments:

Post a Comment