Saturday, December 5, 2009

I haven't earned any rewards in my credit union account...

because I haven't earned enough credits. I have 2093 points from using my debit card. I don't much adhere to the principle of earning points towards gifts or cash because I am not much of a consumer. the old saying of if you earn more you will spend more applies to me. I earn less and spend less. It looks like the average minimum points are around 5000 to receive a gift and cash, you got to have 10000 or 20000 points. That will never happen to me. I had to investigate though because a pop up kept annoying me when I log on to my credit union website. Oh, and I have decided to investigate the google offer of ads after looking into Gordon Gekko's Manual of Morals as suggested by a friend. Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment