Friday, January 30, 2009

Just add some cars with people who......

Blurry from the bus.



NW 53RD AVE Portland Oregon

The traction was good for a heavy bus. And we have what are called on-spot chains which we deploy with the flip of a switch. They circulate under the rear inboard duals and help to increase our traction.

And in case you are wondering about my being safe, taking pictures. It's a touchy subject. The company I work for would probably tell me not to. There is not much speed involved in these pictures, but they would say, it doesn't take much.

Let's just put it this way. I haven't had any accidents, yet. You see, there will be a point in time that an accident will occur. The question is, Will it be my doing, or someone else's? That's why I carry a camera with me. The snow from my perspective has to be recorded!

No comments:

Post a Comment