Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I continue to think to seriously

I was thinking about our life's experiences and how some of them we don't share openly with all because they are not experiences that others have had and we could alienate them when others hear them. I understand that, yet as a fighter against the walls we put around ourselves question the wisdom of not being open. If you can't relate, just say so. I'm not talking about degrading others, just some experiences. Of course, I know I can't reveal somethings. There are many who would condemn me today for actions of the past that I have made amends for, yet some would not be able to accept. Then there is the corp. I work for. I can't trust that they aren't data mining the web, looking for anything to hold against me, that would shine a light against my ability to perform my tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment