Thursday, January 1, 2009

Darn, I've been mucking about in my settings again

I have no business fooling around with any of those settings without first capturing the screen so that I know what the default settings started as since I so easily get lost!

Lost, well I got it back, I had the translator on and all my words were not being translated, they were going off into space and not returning, I was not publishing.

This blog has an interesting feature, auto save. Pretty soon I won't have to enter everything, the computer will be reading my mind and automatically entering text into the processor.

Well, likely I will not live to see that day, but if I do live that long, I certainly won't have the means to purchase something so awesome as that.

Here we are on the first day of 2009 and I am talking about augmenting my brain, the most advanced calculating biological machine on the planet with calculating machine that is built by people such as myself and the ones we are using require more power, are not self contained or self sustaining and need our attention to operate. Why on earth would I want to hook up to something that is not as advanced as myself? It's likely a quandary. Thank Goodness for Dictionary.com Oh, and once again I am struggling with my html tags. Everything in good time.

Happy New Year!

here is a little quote about the new year.


Ronald Reagan: "Common sense told us that to preserve the peace, we'd have to become strong again after years of weakness and confusion. So, we rebuilt our defenses, and this New Year we toasted the new peacefulness around the globe. Not only have the superpowers actually begun to reduce their stockpiles of nuclear weapons...but the regional conflicts that rack the globe are also beginning to cease."

Thank Goodness he didn't live to see what a mess his party pal W has done for us along with the rest of those crooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment