Saturday, January 3, 2009

TMI

This blog is the follow up to my old on TMI at Journal Space.I decided to start fresh with a new name because I wanted to start with some anonymity, but something else as well.

There is just to much information on the web. How can I possibly being anything fresh to this medium?

Doesn't matter. I'm going out soon, shopping with my neighbor and we are going to snack at the samples area of the market and purchase products that have nothing to do with what we sampled. He's better at this than I. I get a guilty conscience for tasting products I have no intention of purchasing.

Is that my introvert speaking?

I don't know, but now that I have exposed myself, I am gong to go in there and eat samples without a conscience. I feel empowered now!

1 comment:

  1. Back in my "starving" days in olden times, I would go to a local waterhole on Friday nights for free food...buy one drink...eat all night. Don't feel guilty...it's one of their tax write offs.

    ReplyDelete